Ready to rule!
Are you in?
At Vertex Group, our top two guiding principles are, absolutely delivering what is committed and creating happy customers for life!!
We have proven that it is possible and achievable in the Real Estate industry, every single time with each of our projects in the last 22 years. We are proud that our people have made this possible!! We are now looking at expanding our team, with highly motivated and self – drive real estate professionals to repeat the history through our high-end apartments and villa projects across Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
Work at Vertex
At Vertex, it is our constant endeavour to create a work environment which allows our employees to associate with the company’s goals while ensuring their personal growth as well. We believe, a conducive environment for good peer relations and an ideal work-life balance is crucial for the individual as well as the company’s prosperity.
- Experience:10-12 years
- Drafting of agreements, notices, contracts, complaints, and all legal documents.
- Review contracts- LOI, MOUs, joint venture dealings, agreements, offers, loan documents, sale purchase agreements, negotiable instruments, commercial agreements, corporate documents, as required by the company from time-to-time.
- Ensure compliance with Legal Metrology.
- Ensure competition law compliance vetting of contracts, creating awareness.
- Advising the company on negotiations, arbitration, dispute resolution, recoveries and assisting in litigation matters.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Co-ordinate with senior counsels, law firms for litigation assistance.
Purchase Manager- Commercial
- Experience:8-10 years
- Vendor development and management
- Preparing FRPs, floating the same
- Collect quotations as per requirements, conducting negotiation and finalisation.
- Planning procurement of materials from vendors as per requirement.
- Managing day-to-day interactions with vendors for prices & business growth related issues.
- Preparing cost estimates for bought out components.
- Price approval document with detailed technical/commercial comparison for management approval / negotiation purpose and release of PO
- Follow-up with accounts for timely payment of purchases
- Managing day-to-day interactions with vendors for prices, delivery related issues
- Monitor vendor performance through vendor evaluation
- Responsible for analyzing/solving problems related to materials; taking initial corrective action against the problem.
- Dispute redressal, conflict management/resolution
- Experience:5-8 years
- To take care of Organization Design and Manpower Planning
- To take care of Recruitment and Selection for optimum hiring
- To measure need of Training Development in the organization and arrange for the best possible internal and external training to achieve optimum overall efficiency of the organization
- To take care of Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- To carry out innovative Employee Engagement activities to provide world-class work culture and facilities to all team members
- To take care of Salary and Compensation and other statutory requirements
- To take care of Corporate Communication to create excellent brand/image of the company globally
- To take care of Change Management
- To carry out HR Audit
- To take care of General Admin related work
Senior Executive- Sales
- Department:Senior Executive
- Experience:2-4 years
- Responsible for the entire sales process: Handling client queries, demonstration of projects to customers, regular follow-ups and close the details.
- Research about the market developing the required strategies for the sale of the product.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing new product release launches.
- Increasing business opportunities through various clients to market.
- Collecting customer’s feedback and market research.
- Attending to the customers.
- Preferably, someone with Real Estate background. Banking/ Finance/ Insurance sector candidates also welcome.
- Must be good at convincing and persuasion.
- Must be a good team player.
Assistant Manager- Sales
- Experience:4-6 years
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieve targets
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to- date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team, as a whole
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Be up-to-date with products and competitors
- Should manage and take care of conveyance
- Should have hands on experience in B2C sales
Assistant General Manager- Sales
- Experience:10-12 years
- Having at least 10 years of Real Estate Sales experience
- Must be well-versed with the geographical areas and up-coming projects of Vijayawada
- Identifying and maintaining contacts with HNI customers.
- Must have knowledge about market updates like New project launches, Lead Generation sources, look for leads, potential customers & approach Corporate Clients.
- Handling promotion activity in terms of coordinating for various promotion fairs, property shows, advertisements and brand management.
- Delegating proper support to the team for providing regular, prompt after-sales service once the property is sold.
- Creating a boutique of balanced portfolio for investors and advising them to sell and purchase property from time-to-time.
- Carrying out extensive analysis of properties in consideration with their proximity to physical and social infrastructure and making them stable for the sales force.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets (Sales targets will be given every month).
- Responsible for converting qualified leads into potential customers by gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements and closing sales.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospective activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets of the sales team assigned.
- Good communication, writing and convincing skills.
- Interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Proactively look into new ways of sales of Real Estate.
- Generating reference through Existing Clients.
Manager- Facilities (B.M.S)
- Department:Facilities (B.M.S)
- Experience:8-10 years
- Single point of contact for a cluster of buildings wherein one has to deal with clients, vendors and internal customers.
- To ensure the entire infrastructure of the building is in a healthy condition and maintain 100% uptime.
- Maintain healthy business relations with occupants of the building.
- Ensure effective maintenance schedule, prepared and executed in coordination with Clients, OEMs, Service Providers and AMC Vendors.
- Ensure all records including Equipment Operational Logs, Maintenance Records, Breakdown records, Service Reports, Utility Consumption Reports etc. are maintained properly.
- Analyze equipment health and performance levels and initiate action to correction as needed.
- Ensure safety regulations are followed by the team with utmost care.
- Should drive the team to attend client concerns within time lines.
- Meet all clients periodically to understand concerns and act proactively to address the same.
- Periodical assessment of structural integrity of the building.
- Drive for operational excellence to achieve energy savings.
- Initiate best practices to optimize consumption of energy, water etc.
- Strive to maintain the best possible look and feel of the campus/building.
- Prepare electricity and water consumption reports to all clients.
- Ensure electricity, water CAM invoices are submitted to client on time.
- Follow-up with clients for timely payments.
- Coordinate with Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture teams for delivery of services as required.
- Prepare budget for building maintenance and track approved budget to plan monthly activities.
- Maintain transparent communication with all concerned.
Project Manager- Technical
- Experience:10-12 years
- Conduct technical meetings with architects, consultants, contractors, clients and vendor/suppliers for on-site progress.
- Coordinate with engineering and procurement department.
- Understand and navigate complete drawings and designs.
- Planning the resources, identifying resource needs & timely deployment of resources in alignment with the Baseline Schedule and tracking the Schedule.
- Carrying out cost management, quantity surveying, estimation, quality control, tendering etc.
- Identify, quantify critical and non-critical risk areas, mitigate & suggest measures that minimize the impact of risk.
- Address and provide resolution to all techno-commercial disputes with the stakeholders of the project.
- Execution of project work with interior and the Allied Services (MEP) works.
- Coordination and execution.
- Experience:6-8 years
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities and conducting market research.
- To determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Liaison with media and advertising.
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Manage and mentor the marketing team.
General Manager- Sales & Marketing
- Department:Sales & Marketing
- Experience:12 - 15 years
- Heading the sales & marketing functional activities of projects in various regions.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and implementation of sales plan.
- Developing a customer profile and determining the trends in the industry to achieve the team objectives.
- Handle media, public relations and corporate communications.
- Build and reinforce brand awareness, through ATL, BTL, TTL, research and analysis, competition mapping and digital marketing.
- To identify potential clients for projects.
- Implementing innovative business strategies to generate maximum revenues by improving business process.
- Market intelligence on competitors and their activities.
- Responsible for achieving targets set by the organization.
No. of Years 22
Ongoing Projects 5
Completed Projects 18
Upcoming Projects 5